Image Map

Thursday, October 9, 2014

The Pumpkins are Here!

 The Pumpkins are HERE!!!  


And everyone is doing a 
little jig in our family
because Pumpkin Bread 
is a big hit around here!

Sooooo I baked a few loaves 
of Pumpkin Bread (10 to be exact)
and I just couldn't resist sharing with my
neighbors BUT you know I needed to 
decorate those gifts.

I got out my trusty Cricut Explore, 
My Close to My Heart Cardstocks
 in Honey, Chocolate, Champagne 
& Autumn Terracotta and 
created leaves and sweet acorns with my
CTMH Artiste and Art Philosphy Cartidges.
Crumpling the leaves and sponging ink onto
each one really turned out to be pretty!
I even embossed the top of the acorn with
Damask Embossing Folder.

I wrapped up the breads in a cute little burlap
ribbon and added the autumn trimmings!
Here's a close up view of the details.
Enjoy!

What will you create today?
 photo SiggyBlog_zps1932bba8.png

No comments:

Post a Comment