Image Map

Friday, October 10, 2014

12 Weeks of Christmas - Week 2

Christmas is sneaking up on me - I feel it -
- - it's a slow and steady creep. . .
but it's such a wonderful time of joy -
I can't help but get excited. . .

I love Christmas with family - 
I love seeing my parents, and children!
AND I love to see my grand kids 
when they come to decorate, or bake, 
or when its FINALLY
Christmas!

I wanted to take a moment and create a simple
12" x 12" scrapbook page to go into 
a shadow box for my hubby.  
I have gotten him addicted to decorating
for the Christmas Holiday and he even
decorates his office now.

I created this simple, elegant page with: 
Ponderosa Pine Cardstock 
and coordinating paper from the 
Enchantment Paper Fundamentals.
Colonial White Cardstock,
Champagne and Chocolate Inks for sponging,
Cricut Artbooking Cartridge (Hexagon Shape),
Damask Embossing Folder,
 Yuletide Carol Paper Pack,
Foam Tape.

 

Create something beautiful for your family!  

 
 photo SiggyBlog_zps1932bba8.png

No comments:

Post a Comment