Image Map

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Stroll Down Ivy Lane with Me...

I've fallen in love with the new 
Ivy Lane Workshop on the Go Scrapbooking Kit 
from Close To My Heart.  (G1073 - $29.95)



Not only are there precious scrapbook creations to be made, 
but I made a some great cards.  I think this one is my favorite 
and it has one of my favorite scriptures  - YAY! 


The Be Still Stamp (A1141 - $6.95) is beautiful.
Using the Ivy Lane Green, Bamboo and Ivy Lane Papers
this card turned out so sweet.  All of these papers are 
included in the Ivy Lane Paper Packet (X7178B - $9.95).  

I love this cute card and wish it was solely my idea, 
but I saw one very similar 
and wanted to recreate it.
I apologize that I don't remember who created 
the original and sparked my creation.


What will you create today?  Share your paper fun with others 
and Be a Blessing someone's life!




 photo SiggyBlog_zps1932bba8.png

No comments:

Post a Comment