Image Map

Thursday, April 3, 2014

A Sweet Prayer Journal for a Precious Friend...

I'm completely in love with the
Skylark Workshop on the Go and the
Cricut Artiste Cartridge
from Close To My Heart!

Today, I created this beautiful prayer
journal for a precious friend of mine and
I can't wait to give it to her.


Using the Skylark Workshop on the Go (G1072), 
and the Cricut Artiste Cartridge (Z1790)
I created the sweet flowers 
on the front of the journal with the 
Lagoon Cardstock included and  
I added the leaves from 
the same cartridge using
Sweet Leaf Cardstock.

Order your Skylark Workshop on the Go today 
and let your creativity flow.
My online store at Close To My Heart
is open 24 hours a day - 7 days a week.

Share your comments here to be entered into
my monthly blog drawing for 
wonderful Close To My Heart goodies from me.











No comments:

Post a Comment